Ideawake’s Cookies Policy
What is a Cookie?
Cookies are small data files containing information which are downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit a certain webpage. Cookies enable us to recognize users on our Sites and personalize webpages based on user behavior to improve user experience.
All Cookies are different and therefore all Cookies have different longevity periods. Some cookies only exist while your browser is open such as Session Cookies, while other cookies continue to exist after you close your browser, such as Permanent Cookies. In the next section, you will find a list of the types of Cookies we use on our Sites and the purpose of using each Cookie type.
Cookies used by us.
We use the following categories of cookies:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: help with the operational function of the Site, including cookies that keep certain webpages secure and allow for secured logins and e-billing and payment services.
- Functionality Cookies: help with recognizing reoccurring users. These Cookies allow us to personalize our content based on your preferences.
- Performance/Analytical or Customization Cookies: collect information about user behavior and navigation. These cookies track your clicks and searches to help us improve the design and responsiveness of our platform and Site.
- Advertising Cookies: modify the on-screen advertisements you see based on prior browser history and preferences. Some third-party cookies may track user behavior across multiple websites to display ads from different webpages.
What do I need to know about my rights?
You do not have to accept Cookies and consent can be withdrawn at any time (see How to Control Cookies, below). By following the instructions below, you can change your browser settings to refuse, restrict, or delete Cookies at any time. If you do not accept or delete our cookies, some areas of our Sites that you access may take more time to process or may not function properly.
The following links will provide guides for removing cookies on popular browsers:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Apple Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=en_US
We reserve the right to update this policy.
Last Updated November 4, 2020